Health is by far the largest area of policy devolved to the Scottish government.
It accounts for almost one-third of all public spending under the control of the SNP-led administration and falls under the
Ministerial responsibilities of Alex Neil MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Health and Wellbeing.
Public Affairs' healthcare work is led by Euan Robson, a former Scottish Government minister, and Margaret Smith,
a former Convener of the Scottish Parliament's Health committee.
Our highly experienced team has the
potential to work with clients in all areas of corporate and product positioning; across the full range of stakeholders and
opinion formers, including healthcare, public relations, medical educational needs and strategic planning, as well as advocacy
relations and issues and crisis management.
Our dedicated healthcare services include:
- Communications planning for every stage of the pharmaceutical brand life cycle
- NHS and public affairs programme management
- Media relations campaigns
- Professional and patient - advocacy relations
- Strategic planning and message development
- Leadership and management development
- Issues and crisis management and counsel
- Performance management and talent management
- Corporate reputation
- Corporate social responsibility
- Health policy planning and communications
- Issues management
- Corporate communications